Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to file a patent good an idea you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick browse your InventHelp Patent Referral Services they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that how do you get a patent n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.